0 item(s) - £0.00
  • Enforce a CCJ

Not everyone knows that a County Court Judgement (CCJ) can be enforced via the High Court. This can be a more successful way to recover your debt. We have teamed up with the largest High Court Enforcement Officers in the UK (The Marston Group) to offer you an unrivalled service. In order for Marston Group to enforce a County Court Judgment it must be transferred to the High Court. This service is offered through solicitors, Breeze & Wyles, at no cost to our clients. The only fee is that charged by the court for issuing the Writ.


To avoid any confusion
Please be aware that whilst we will use all our skills & experience to gain payment of your debt, like all debts, there are no guarantees to successful collection. Our fee is for conducting this service on your behalf. The fee remains the same irrespective of whether we are successful or not in collecting your debt. Our fee is non-refundable.

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good

Enforce a CCJ

  • Product Code: Enforce a CCJ
  • Availability: In Stock
  • £210.00